<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

PSP looks awesome 

Seriously, the PSP is a sweet looking machine. I don't know if I'll ever afford one, or want to for that matter, 'cuz if I'm spending that much money along with the cost of accessories, I'd rather have a iPod, but nevertheless, sweet machine. I got to use one the other day. All I could say is wow. wow. and wow.

honestly though, i think sony is missing the point somehow. video games and gaming should strive to provide the best in technology at a price kids can afford (and i dont mean the 30-something kind). i remember atari, nintendo, sega, and so on were things i could save up for as a kid. this PSP is just a little much. u know what? i'm sticking with my DS. its innovative, it ports the classic nintendo games, is backwards compatible, and lets face it, nintendo invented portable gaming.

so if you want something nice and cool looking and have money to blow, go for it. get the psp. you soon be blowing your money on 20 dollar UMD movies and 200 dollar memory sticks and 50 dollar UMD games and so on. all for what, a little screen that looks cool? no way man. i'd rather save the $$ get an iPod and play PS2 at home.

so for now, i'm still with my DS.

go Nintendo!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?